Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sketch #151

Hello everyone. From now on we will write all our posts in English.
We have got many questions about this, and we see there are new foreign users
almost every week. We hope our loyal norwegian friends are ok with this.
This week we have this great sketch that Carrin made. So come on and play along with us!



Jaszmurka (SUS):


Mi@:
This time I have just moved the title to the left.


Carrin:
I followed the sketch to the letter :)


Lula:
I have followed the sketch when it comes to the elements. But I have simplified it a bit.


Broggis:
I think I have been pretty good to follow the sketch this time.


Nabon:
I have followed the sketch pretty good here. Just mirrored it, 
and placed some more elements around the photo.


Brit:
I think I have followed the sketch pretty closely.


This RAK goes to the winner of this week:


If you want to follow us at Facebook, please go here.
And remember our DT call.  

3 comments:

Ann-Katrin said...

Så utrolig kul skisse! Og flotte bidrag fra DT, as always. I skjønner perfect engelsk ;)

Scarlett said...

Super fab sketch and amazing DT inspiration! Hoping to play along this week and thanks for writing in English. =)

Shannon91 said...

so beautiful... a preference for the Brit'layout !!!
Bizz