Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top 3 from sketch #159

It`s time for the top3 from sketch #159.  
It was great fun and very inspiring to go through all the beautiful pages.  It`s difficult to decide who to choose, but these three gorgeous layouts is my top 3 this week.

The winner of the RAK this week is 

I love everything about this layout. The yellow color popping up three places on the layout pull the layout together. The rectangles , stitching and the turquoise splats gives the page the little extra and I love the cluster of paper in the middle. And yes I LOVE the photo.

My second choice this week is this gorgeous layout from 
I love the combination of the distress and sweet look. The color combo is so cool and stylish. And look at those eyes, too cute :-)

The third layout is made by 
 It has some very interesting design details like the Washitape stitched on the page , great color combination with the brown, yellow and red.
And yes, I love these photos too :-)

Elena, please send us your address and the this RAK will be yours.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats Elena!!!!!!!!!!!