Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sketch # 157 and a new Selected scrapper!

We have a new "Selected Scrapper" for you this month. So happy and proud to have her with us for a periode of time, and cant wait to show you all her gergeous work of art.
And as you may noticed, we decided to change our SUS name to "Selected" incase our international readers kept wondering about our unlogic capital letters not making any sence :)

This week sketch is made by Nabon.


And then moving on to the headlines.
Our "Selected" this monts is well known by the most of us.
Proudly presenting to you:

I am a scrapper from the Phillipines, a wife and a mother of sweet girls Nicole and Cheska. I rarely plan my pages -I let a photo or a petterned paper inspire me and I take it from there. I love the shabby chic and romatic style, but I also enjoy working with both patterns and striking colors. I am an ink and paint type of person. I just have to get it a little messy to consider my page done. If I dont have ink and paint on hand, then I just tear little bits of elements and stick it randomly for the sheer fun of it.

I am fortunate to be designing for Webster`s Page, Basic Grey an Hambly Screen Prints. I was also named as one of the first two Prima Masters. I am also currently designiner Aussie Scrapsource and Dusty Attic and an endorced teacher for WOW embossing powders. My work can be seen in craft books as well as crafts magazines such as Creating Keepsakes.

I teach classes in Asia and soon in Europe.
I may be reach through iris_sparkup@yahoo.com

IRIS

SCARLETT


LINDA
I've been a good girl and did follow the sketch.

MACHIKO

BRIT
 I think I have followed the sketch pretty close this time. 
The picture of my daughter is suppose to be the tractor.

NABON
This time I have tilted the sketch and uses 3 photos in stead of 5!

BROGGIS
I think I have followed the sketch pretty good;)

LULA
I have turned the sketch, so the tractor is where I have the splatters and buttons;)

CARRIN
I have followed the sketch, except turning 5 photos to one.

This months RAK.

This weeks RAK
Due date: april 8 22.00 pm












No comments: