Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Top 3 from sketch #158

It`s time for the top3 from sketch #158. I really enjoy going through all
the lovely pages you  make : ) It`s difficult to decide who to choose,
but this time I ended up with these three gorgeous layouts:

The winner of the RAK this week is Gry Anita with this lovely steampunk layout.
I love how that sweet girl kind of lies down on all the metal :)
The background is so nice, and I like the colours in it. 
It`s an amazing page. Congratulation, Gry Anita.

The next one that I want to point out is this beautiful page from Anne Gerd.
I really like how you`ve mixed the paper and washi tape to make the 
great background for your photo. And it`s so nice with the cheesecloth
together with the mushrooms. A really nice page, Anne Gerd !

And then I want to highlight this happy layout from Eva.
I really liked the way you have placed the picket fence, hedgehogs and chickenwire
over the photo. It really makes a great effect. Lovely page, Eva.
Congratulation all three of you !!!  

Gry Anita, please send us your adress, and you will get this from us : )

3 comments:

Eva said...

Gratulerer til Gry Anita ,den var kjempefin !! :))
Takk til Brit som valgte min også som en av tre gøy..:))

gry anita said...

Wow tenk at jeg vant.Tusen takk for at dere valgte min layout.Dette var morro.

Scarlett said...

Congrats to the winners!! Super pages!