Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sketch #159




Sunday and a new sketch! This is the #159, and it's Carrin who has designed it.
Hope you like it and have som fun scrapping this week!

Iris ( our selected scrapper this month )

Broggis
I think I got all the elements on the sketch this week.

 Lula
I have tried to follow the sketch pretty close

Scarlett
I kept the orientation of the sketch the same but instead of a large ink splatter I used and extra photo and clustered lots of embellies and details.

 Linda
Did follow the sketch pretty close.

Machiko

Nabon
Followed the sketch pretty good this week!

Carrin
Followed the sketch :)

mi@
Done nothing wrong with the sketch *lol*




And here is this week's RAK

So come on and play with us ! :-)







1 comment:

Nina said...

Heisann!!
Jeg har lagt inn et bidrag til dere i bloggen min (nr 12) etter skisse nr 159. I en kommentar fra dere i min blogg står det at deres skisse ikke kan kombineres med andre utfordringer. Men nå er saken den at mitt bidrag kombineres ikke med noen andre utfordringer. Så jeg håper ikke mitt bidrag blir slettet eller ikke tatt med i "kampen" om en RAK :)
Hilsen Nina.