Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sketch #158

Easter is soon over, and it`s back to normal again.
So enjoy the last days of your holiday ! :)
Here is sketch #158, and I hope you have lots of great pictures
to choose among for this task.

Nabon made this great sketch:
Iris (our selcted scrapper):
Broggis:
"I think I have followed the sketch this week too."
Brit:
 "The scene with my daughter is made instead of placing one photo on the layout. Otherwise I think I have followed the sketch pretty closely."
Lula:
"I have been inspired by the size of the picture. I have also made my layout in cluster, 
like the sketch."

Nabon:
"Followed the sketch pretty good this week!"
Scarlett:
"I rotated the sketch 90 degrees and fussy cut a picture to replace the car image."
Carrin : 
"I have followed the sketch pretty close I think."

mi@
"I've followed the sketch almost to the point, except the title"



And here is this week`s RAK :

So come on and play with us ! :)
Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Drycha said...

wow, that's great sketch!! I must to try work with that :D

Vibekke said...

Superfin skisse, fikk endelig til å levere et bidrag igjen... jammen lenge siden sist:)
Takk for inspirasjonen!
Vibekke