Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Winners of Skissedilla #181

Another week with lots of great layouts sent in for our challenge. Thank you to everyone who played with our sketch. 
This week I had really difficulties in choosing only 3 winners, therefor we have 4 winners.

Winner of the Rak is Drycha
Just look at this happy and really artsy layout. I love the work on the background and great pictures. 
Send us your adress and you will get a RAK from Papirdesign.


 Another great page is from Lintsi
I love how she have recycled her kid's jeans and used it on the layout with 
handstitching, respect. A cool layout that I really love.

Look at this firework from Marianne , 
I love the black together with all the other colors and very cool pictures too.

Last but not least is this fantastic layout from Kelly,
The black elements on this one really talks to me, a very graphical and artsy layout.
Love the frames behind the picture.

Thank you again for great amount of inspiration and hope to see lots of layouts for this weeks sketch.


5 comments:

Drycha said...

WOW! I'm so happy!!!
Thank You so much for choosing me and congrats to all featured! I espaecially love Marianne's LO which I write each time when I see it :))

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thanks for the feature! And congrats to the other ladies - brilliant layouts!

Elin Larsson said...

Wow, these are just amazing!!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

These creations are SO amazing and artistic! Love them all! thanks for the feature :) :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Congratulations to all! :)