Sunday, November 4, 2012

Selected Scrapper & Skissedilla sketch#183

We have a new selected scrapper for everyone today!
We are so proud to introduce YOKO TSUBAKI from Japan.
I love her work.
She is showing off her devine style!
Hi,my name is Yoko Tsubaki (also know as stila)
 and I am from Japan.
My family is a husband and two daughters.
(7 years and 3 years old)
I have been Scrapbooking for about six years.
My girls are the main source of inspiration for my layouts.
I find myself always doing something with papers
and scissors,making layouts;)
My style is to use the bright color(Light blue, pink and yellow).
I like the making of work which I made use of a pattern of the paper in.
I'm very happy to experiencing such a splendid opportunity!
Thanks a lot , machiko.
Thank you for having me invited.
This weeks sketch, made by our lovely Linda!



YOKO TUBAKI (selected scrapper):

  
Lula:
"I was inspired by two pictures and the setup!"


Arnlaug
"This time I think I've followed the sketch pretty close"

Machiko
"Followed the sketch."

Brit:
"Turned the sketch one step to the right."

Nabon:
Followed the sketch, but used one photo and mirrored it!

Broggis


This month`s RAK:

Wishing everybody a creative and fun week.










2 comments:

Jurgita EnglishTeacher said...

very inspiring LO :)

Laetitia67 said...

woawwww thanks for the nice sketch and the super inspiration from the DT!!!!
bizzzzzzzzzzzz