Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sketch #180

Yes, we have come to sketch #180 !!!! Time really flies! 
It is me, Brit, that have made this week`s sketch.
And I hope to see many different takes on it :)

It`s getting colder outside now, and one can see smoke from the chimneys.
It makes me think about long evenings in a good, warm livingroom with
 scrapping equipment in front of me ;)

Well, here`s the sketch. Have fun with it! :) Can`t wait to see what you come up with.
Megan (selected scrapper) :
Carrin:
 Got inspired by the hearts on this one!
Brit:
I have followed the sketch, but turned it one step to the right.
Lula:
I was inspired by the setup and I have moved the centerpiece down to the bottom.
Scarlett:
I was inspired by the four square photos and all of the shapes on the sketch this week.
Linda:
I have followed the sketch.
Machiko:
I have followed the sketch, just moved everything a little bit further up on the page.
Nabon:
Tilted the sketch over, and also tilted the text! Got in the four photos!

We have another great RAK from Papirdesign.
They are giving away some products from their autumn  news.
Here are some of their new products:




Have a great week!!! :)