Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Winner of sketch #178


I love this part of the DT job, and in the same time it is so difficult to only choose 3winners of all the beautiful and creative layouts we receive. This week was as difficult as before and here we go.

The first winner is Tatiana and she will get the RAK in the post from Bikuben!!! Congrats!
I love artsy style with lots of texture on the background and small little details around the pictures. 
And very cool pictures. Thank you for great inspiration!

The second winner is Audrey with this very graphical design. I just love the background paper together with the black and green circles. Great journaling as well.

 The 3rd winner is Monika with this layout that really puts a smile on my face. It is a happy layout with great colors and design. I just love it.

Congrats to all the winners!
Tatiana please send us an email with your  address and this great prize from Bikuben will go in the post to you.


3 comments:

Riikka Kovasin said...

Awesome layouts! Congratulations to all!

Tatiana Yemelyanenko said...

O! Thank you! I'm so excited! You have great sketches and inspiring works of designers!

Audrey Yeager said...

Thank you so so much for choosing me this week!! I SOOOO love your sketches!