Sunday, June 19, 2011

Månedens gjestedesigner og skissedillaskisse #117

Ny søndag og ny gjestedesigner. Denne måneden har vi fått med oss utrolig flotte og kreative Tara Anderson, og vi lar henne presentere seg selv.

Hi!! I'm Tara, an island girl at heart, now living in the sunny desert, in a tiny tourist town called Cave Creek in Arizona. I'm a wife to my best friend Peter, and a mommy to 2 incredibly cute little kids, Alaina and Chase. They are always willing to have their photos taken... every scrapbookers dream come true! Most days, you can find me with a vintage camera in hand, looking for that next photo to take and scrapbook with!
Like many scrapbookers, I started scrapbooking after I had my first baby. I had so many photos and I really wanted to do something special with them! Scrapbooking is truly the best of both worlds for me, I get to create art, while documenting the everyday little things that make life wonderful! Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer!

I design for Crate Paper. I host a monthly challenge for Crate Paper called: Crate Color Challenge, where I post a color combination for inspiration each month. I also contribute to entreARTistes Magazine.
http://thegreenfrogstudio.typepad.com/entreartistesmagazine/

5 things that you are "obsessed" about:
1. painting on my layouts, acrylic and spray paint
2. paper punches!!
3. Machine sewing
4. bird embellishments or bird postage stamps
5. vintage text book pages
Tara:

Carrin:

Brit:

Lula:

mi@:

Broggis:

Nabon:

 HegeAL:


Dette er den lekre RAKen Tara gir til ukens heldige vinner!
La dere inspirere og bli med og lek!

Frist 26. juni kl. 22

5 comments:

Torill said...

Shit... glemte disse reglene deres for lagring igjen...
sorry altså!
Mitt heter "lek og Lær"...

Anne-Eddie said...

Får ikke til å levere mitt bidrag nr.117. Får bare beskjed om at jeg ikke kan lagre med mer enn 50 "characters.." Kan dere hjelpe meg ?
Anne-Eddie

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What a fun blogpost.I love Tara's blog and now I think I love scrapbookking!! Thanks for a great challenge and much inspiration.

Broggis said...

Eddie:
Det hørtes rart ut, send gjerne bidraget på mail:)

Torill said...

tror jeg har fått fikset lagringen rett;0)