Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Top 3 (4) from sketch #160

This week I just couldt make up my mind...so I had to choose 4 pieces that made a huge impression on me:) I will tell you why.


First up is the winner of sketch #160:

"This was toooooo cute! Look at them photos? "sigh". She is just adorable. Loved the black circles with the splatters and the bright pink and turqoise. Thanks so much for the inspiration!"


"This is art! You made we want to go wayyyyyy out of my comfortzone and make some artsy work. The color combo is divine and so fresh. Cool!"

"You inspire alot of people with this masterpiece! I love how you manage to use so many techniques and still its so clean and crisp:))"

"Your page is full of life! I just love your angle in the picture and the little yellow detail, its SO conducted. Those cute butterflies!"

This weeks RAK goes to Marit! Please send us your adress:))


5 comments:

marit said...

Tusen hjertlig takk! Det var gøy!

Drycha said...

Wow!!!
Thank You so much for choose my page :D I'm so honored :)

Aliki said...

congrats girls! awesome work!...work of art!

Scarlett said...

Congrats everyone!!! Wonderful pages!

Wenche said...

Tusen takk, så koselig :-)