Sunday, May 13, 2012

Skissedilla sketch #163

End of the weekend and then it's time for a new sketch too. This time made by nabon, hope you will join us and make some scrapbook art!

Elisabeth - Followed the sketch, used 2 photos in stead of 3.
Linda - I made a letter size en flipped the sketch.
Nabon - I have mirrored the sketch, and was also inspired by the colors on this one!
Brit - I have mirrored the sketch, and put the title in another place than the sketch shows.
Carrin - Got inspired by the yellow splatter. Used one photo instead of two.
Mi@ - I've used one standing picture instead of the two small ones, and I've movedthe title to the opposite side.
Arnlaug - I followed the sketch, but put the main title one the other side. I also got inspired by the little bear and the arrow 
Scarlett - This week I've followed the sketch and added lots of bits to dress up the page.
Machiko - followed the sketch pretty good this week!

Here's this weeks scrapbook yummie!



No comments: