Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sketch #204

Well, it`s Sunday and it`s Easter, and I hope everybody 
is having a great day so far :)
Here at Skissedilla we have a new sketch for you. Maybe something you want to
start on, on the last days of the Easter ???
Here is some inspiration from the design team.
Have a great day! :)


Sketch made by Nabon.

Maria (selected scrapper):
We want to thank Maria for being our selected scrapper this month.
It is always exciting to see all the great creations that you come up with.
Thank you so much for joining us in March! :)


 Arnlaug:
"Followed the sketch pretty close this week"


 Laetitia:
"I followed the sketch."

 Brit:
"I gathered everything in the middle of the page, just like the sketch. 
And was inspired by the "paint" in the background."

 Lene:
"I followed the sketch, all my stuff in the middle, but used one photo."


Broggis
"I have mirrored the sketch, and used only one photo."

Maria:
"I followed the sketch. Just used one picture instead of four."

Here is this week`s RAK. Given to us by Bikuben.




No comments: