Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sketch #173

Hello girls!!
It`s time for the last sketch in August!!
We wish you all the best in the future, and we will
be waiting for your special work :)
A big thank you to Yasmin for being our selected scrapper this month!

Nabon made this beautiful sketch.

Yasmin (Selected scrapper):

Brit:
I have followed the sketch, but didn`t place the title where it shows.

 Arnlaug L. Koppang:
Followed the sketch, but the title and cluster switched places.

 Lula:
I followed the sketch, but I used 4 photos.
Broggis:
I think I have Followed the sketch pretty close.
 This week`s RAK!! 

 We hope many of you will join us on this sketch!!




3 comments:

ScrapArtDesign said...

Wow! What a great sketch! Love it und what I see! :-)
xo from Austria
maria

Elina said...

Wonderful sketch!!!

Scrappegal said...

da har jeg også levert igjen! Lenge siden sist! :)